- Product: Formula-E is a mixture of alkyl and polyether alcohols of low volatility
- Form: Liquid.
- Color: clear
- Bulk Density: 8.95 pounds per gallon
- LD 50: Acute oral at 1900 mg/kg
- Storage: Store at temperatures between 15-35º C. Do not freeze.
- Caution: Inhalation and direct skin contact should be avoided. Do not take internally. In the event of ingestion, induce vomiting and consult a physician immediately. In case of direct contact with the skin or eyes, flush the affected area with water.
In general, Formula-E is used in order to soften and penetrate hydrophobic deposits and improve interfacial contact between aqueous and hydrocarbon phases. Contact your distributor for detailed product application recommendations. For soil remediation the usual dose rate is about 10 gallons per 1000 cubic yards of soil. High concentration of contaminant may warrant additional material.
- pH 6.0-8.5
- Temp. 10ºC – 45ºC
Do not use in environments where high levels of toxic metals such as zinc, chrome, mercury, are known to exist.
Product is available in 5-gallon pails or 30- and 55-gallon drums.
Private label distributors welcome.
Avoid direct skin contact. In the event of direct skin or eye contact, flush affected area with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.