- Product: Stabilized enzymes, and surfactant.
- Form: Liquid
- Color: Amber to brown, turbid.
- Specific Gravity: 1.05
- Storage: Store at temperatures between 15-35º C. Do not freeze.
Formula 70 may be diluted with tap water at a ratio ranging from 4:1 to 20:1, depending on the application. The usual dilution is 9:1. The greater the odor problem the less dilution water should be added to the product. The reconstituted product should be sprayed or applied evenly over the odorous material. Odor type and intensity are the key factors affecting Formula 70’s spray rate and frequency. With experience, users will be able to determine the optimum spray or dose rates for their particular situation. Formula 70 may also be applied using automatic metering or fogging systems. Consult your sales representative for precise dosing information.
- Wastewater treatment plants: lift stations, wet wells, digesters, sludge processing rooms, and on sludge drying beds.
- Industrial: Product will eliminate odors found in urinals, bathrooms, and processing areas.
- Agriculture: Odor and ammonia control in bird laying operations, hog barns, dairy barns, feed lots, and stables.
- pH 6.0-8.5
- Temp. 10ºC – 45ºC
- OPO4 2 mg/L minimum
- NH3N 2 mg/L minimum
Do not use in environments where high levels of toxic metals such as zinc, chrome, mercury, are known to exist.
Product is available in 25 lb. plastic pails or 100 lb. fiber drums. Product may be packaged in 1 lb. water-soluble packs for an additional charge.
Private label distributors welcome.
Persons allergic to dust should employ nose and mouth protection when handling this product. In the event of direct contact with the eyes or skin, flush the affected area with water.