- Product: Dormant bacterial cultures and enzymes.
- Form: A dry, free-flowing powder.
- Color: Beige to light brown.
- Specific Gravity: 0.5 – 0.6
- Storage: Store product in a dry place between 10º-40º C. If product becomes wet, it must be used immediately. Do not freeze.
Applications for manure piles
Formula 70 should be pre-hydrated at a rate of 2 lbs. per gallon of 20º-30º’C water. The product should be applied at a rate of 1 gallon per 500 square feet of surface area.
Applications for composting
Formula 70 should be pre-hydrated at a rate of 2 lbs. per gallon and sprayed over a composting pile at a rate of 1 gallon per 100 cubic yards.
- pH 6.0-8.5
- Temp. 10ºC – 45ºC
- OPO4 2 mg/L minimum
- NH3N 2 mg/L minimum
Do not use in environments where high levels of toxic metals such as zinc, chrome, mercury, are known to exist.
Product is available in 25 lb. plastic pails or 100 lb. fiber drums. Product may be packaged in 1 lb. water-soluble packs for an additional charge.
Private label distributors welcome.
Persons allergic to dust should employ nose and mouth protection when handling this product. In the event of direct contact with the eyes or skin, flush the affected area with water.