- Product: Bacteria, enzymes, and surfactant.
- Form: Liquid or dry powder.
- Color: Blue or yellow for liquid, tan for dry product.
- Specific Gravity: 1.05 for liquid and 0.5-0.6 for dry product.
- Storage: Store at temperatures between 15º-35º C. Do not freeze.
Apply Formula 60 directly to fines leading to grease traps, scum pits, wet wells, and grit chambers. Consult your sales representative for precise dosing information.
- pH 6.0-8.5
- Temp. 10ºC – 45ºC
- OPO4 2 mg/L minimum
- NH3N 2 mg/L minimum
Do not use in environments where high levels of toxic metals such as zinc, chrome, mercury, are known to exist.
Product is available in 5-gallon pails or 30- and 55-gallon drums. Private label distributors welcome.
Persons allergic to dust should employ nose and mouth protection when handling this product. In the event of direct contact with the eyes or skin, flush the affected area with water.