- Product: Stabilized enzymes, and surfactant.
- Form: Liquid
- Color: Amber to green, turbid.
- Specific Gravity: 1.05
- Storage: Store at temperatures between 15-35º C. Do not freeze.
Formula 52L may be diluted with tap water at a ratio ranging from 4:1 to 20:1, depending on the application. The usual dilution is 9:1. The greater the odor problem the less dilution water should be added to the product. The reconstituted product should be sprayed or applied evenly over the odorous material. Odor type and intensity are the key factors affecting Formula 52L’s spray rate and frequency. With experience, users will be able to determine the optimum spray or dose rates for their particular situation. Formula 52L may also be applied using automatic metering or fogging systems. Consult your sales representative for precise dosing information.
- Wastewater treatment plants: lift stations, wet wells, digesters, sludge processing rooms, and on sludge drying beds.
- Industrial: Product will eliminate odors found in urinals, bathrooms, and processing areas.
- Agriculture: Odor and ammonia control in bird laying operations, hog barns, dairy barns, feed lots, and stables.
- pH 5.5-9.0 optimum 6.5-7.5
- Temp. 5ºC – 60ºC
Product is available in 1-gallon, 5-gallon pails or 30- and 55-gallon drums.
Avoid direct skin contact. In the event of direct skin or eye contact, flush affected area with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.