- Product: Dormant bacterial cultures and enzymes.
- Form: A dry, free-flowing powder.
- Color: Beige to light brown.
- Specific Gravity: 0.5 – 0.6
- Storage: Store product in a dry place between 10º-40º C. If product becomes wet, it must be used immediately. Do not freeze.
Product may be added directly to aeration tank, lagoon, or oxidation ditch. For trickling filters, it is best to prehydrate product by adding 2 lbs. per 1 gallon of 20º-30º C non-chlorinated water. Allow solution to stand for 30 minutes to 2 hours before adding to trickling filter.
For soil applications, consult your sales representative.
- pH 6.0-8.5
- Temp. 10ºC – 45ºC
- OPO4 2 mg/L minimum
- NH3N 2 mg/L minimum
Do not use in environments where high levels of toxic metals such as zinc, chrome, mercury, are known to exist.
Product is available in 25 lb. plastic pails or 100 lb. fiber drums. Product may be packaged in 1 lb. water-soluble packs for an additional charge.
Private label distributors welcome.
Persons allergic to dust should employ nose and mouth protection when handling this product. In the event of direct contact with the eyes or skin, flush the affected area with water.